Hard Cock LMFAO Music Vid Hard Cock LMFAO Music Vid

Cool. Made me laugh

A Boy And His Butterfly A Boy And His Butterfly

Great atmos

I like the atmosphere created - the sad dark greys with the music. Simple but effective. Keep it up.

DoughnutStudios responds:

Thank you :) Means a lot!

Aerofanatics Aerofanatics

Brilliant

I too am glad we can still laugh and poke fun!

Rave: A Short Movie Rave: A Short Movie

Brilliant

Really I should hate you for being this good on your first movie.

Great animation and great style

Golbez76 responds:

Thanks for the review!

This technically isn't my first movie, but it is the first I've decided to submit. All my other movies were either practices, they sucked, or they were unfinished. So I have had practice.

Samurai Training Session Samurai Training Session

Looks good need more

This has great style - you animate well. I'm looking forward to seeing a full length story with this standard of animation

You are fired! You are fired!

Grew on me

Brilliant! At first I thought, OMG, not another excuse for shooting people but then it caught me out and made me laugh. Keep it up

L3pra responds:

Thanks!

Angry BT Customer Angry BT Customer

Funny but I'm with Mr Angry

Enjoyed that thanks. Funny, but I have to say I.m with Mr Angry - don't phone me to sell stuff, don't take up my time without request.

Lonely Days End Strangely Lonely Days End Strangely

Stick with it

This started absolutely brilliantly. The concept was well realised and the it worked as a music video very well. I like your choice of colurs and it suited the song well but...
...the ending just spoilt it for me. I know you got bored with lip syncing but you could have continude the style and content in a different way. I think this had the makings of a top rated movie. My advice, stick with it and oput in the extra hours. I loved it and you've a great future as an animator I am sure.

Just The Way U R Just The Way U R

Brilliant!

Great animation, smoothly done with very funny ideas coming thru. I bow to your creativity

Highway Highway

Made me laugh

Looks like the correct side of the road to a Brit like me!
Short but sweet - made me laugh out loud.